//Forever Imperfect
gawai 2012 :)

Thursday 7 June 2012 @ 07:43 | 0 Comment [s]


  me n olivia stacie riau
 aya shigat ( timothy)

  anthony n me
 deph , anthony n cassidy
 corina , amelia n deph
sapit ( twins )


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Hi peeps. I'm human and blahblah goes here.My body isnt perfect. I dont walk with confidence. I get into fights with my parents and friends. some nights I'd rather be by myself then out partying. There are days I'm forced to use a fake smile and a fake laugh. sometimes I try to convince myself things are okay when they are not. I'm not ugly but I'm not beautiful. I dont look as good in real life as I do in pictures. I'm imperfect but I'm perfectly me:D

Phenie

Mancha


Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!